Thursday, May 7, 2009

Picture Post



Last months combined YW/YM activity...Human Foosball:



Cutest Boy!


Taking the boys out for a walk...and Josh cried the WHOLE time. He's definitely not like his big brother. Sam loved car rides and walks.

Dave and Sam on the new porch swing Dave got me!


Two naked boys...

I just had to take a picture of Sam in the snazzy tie Will-Will gave him...

And finally...asleep. I had to take a picture to document it, because I knew if I didn't, Dave wouldn't believe me that he was actually asleep in his swing, it being such a rare occasion and all...

6 comments:

k.young said...

Such cute boys. I loved all the pictures.
And what a fun gift...a porch spring! I love that!

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Aw man Jennie. They are both growing so fast. It might be time for you guys to have another one! :) I knew you'd love me for saying that!

You're a great Mom! Shua & Sam and lucky to have you as a Mom!

WE MISS YOU GUYS

Johnson Family said...

what fun blog entries.... I love looking at life through pictures, it seems so much more calm that way!!!! I also loved seeing Sam all dressed up at church, how adorable! Now both your boys can wear that tie along with anything else I gave you 'cause I am DONE!!!! I will just live vicariously through your little Shua!
Love ya, Christa

Lisa said...

Very cute boys. I enjoyed the pictures. My favorite was the porch swing, if he could have just put down that dang cell phone, it would have been perfect. But, very cute...

Unknown said...

I looove your boys! I can't wait to see you guys in July! You better stay with us. And I always loved playing human fooseball (sp?) in combined activities, so good job.

Skylette said...

Well, I'm sorry you feel so bogged down sometimes, but to be honest with you, sometimes it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one that gets to feeling that way. Thanks for keeping it real - I can't stand the blogs that are pictures of a fabulous, immaculate home 24/7, picture perfect kids, and on going posts about how perfect and wonderful their life is. Come on! We all know everyone has bad days, and it's okay to talk about it! You are awesome Jennie!
Your boys are adorable - and I can't get over how fast it all goes!