Sunday, July 13, 2008

Four Things tag

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He is honest and strait forward
2. He is a hard worker
3. He is such a good dad
4. He is logical and a clever thinker (and good with directions too!)

Four jobs I have had:
1. customer service (call center)
2. Human Resources
3. Operations (hum...these last three things were all at the same place...)
4. Retail clerk

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Sleepless in Seatle
2. Spiderman
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. While You Were Sleeping

Four places I have lived:
1. Highlands Ranch, CO
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Huntington Beach, CA
4. West Jordan, UT

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Scrubs
2. Office
3. Lost
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8

Four places I have been:
1. California
2. Cancun
3. New York
4. Nauvoo, IL

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Jessica
3. Facebook (does that count?)
4. Mary

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken
2. Bread, rolls
3. chocolate, brownies
4. anything meaty

Four places I would like to visit:
1. New York again
2. Hawaii
3. Italy
4. Ireland

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My family going on a cruise without me :(
2. Sam going to nursery!
3. Christmas
4. Sam talking and learning more

Four People I tag:
1. Nicole
2. Jillian
3. Christa
4. Cindi (it's an experiment to see if she actually reads my blog on a regular basis...)

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Hey Jen! I see that you have tagged me and since I loved reading your blog tonight, I think I will go through with it.. Fun stuff!! I hope you are feeling o.k.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I agree with everything you said about Dave. All of us in the family (especially me and Dad) are soooo grateful that you have such a good husband. He reflects the goodness of his own family, whom we love also. I want to cry everytime I think of the blessings you have because of living the gospel. I love you sooo much! Mom