So, not to be negative but I thought I would make a fun little post about all the things that have been getting on my nerves lately.
And the things that annoy Jennie are....
1. Loud neighborhood dogs that bark all throughout the day and night.
2. Slow internet, or when it's down all together.
3. Along the same lines, websites that always seem to be down or freezing (hum...like Blogger for one...).
4. The HP Computer slogan, "The computer is personal again." Are they saying it was personal before?? When?? Was it really personal in the past?
5. Celebrities who think their fame qualifies them to get involved in politics.
6. Glade commercials and the woman in them all.
7. Being cold.
8. How the economy just keeps getting worse and worse.
9. When it takes so much time and effort to get comfortable enough to sleep and you finally start to doze off but you get woken up and have to start the whole process over again...
10. Lack of communication or information being vague...even when it involves you.
11. Getting stuck walking behind very very slow people at the store.
12. On same note, getting stuck driving behind very slow drivers on a one-lane highway when there's no way to pass.
13. When people, especially random strangers, see me holding my son while being pregnant and ask, "Should you really be carrying him?" Do I have a choice?!
14. Public bathroom faucets that are sensor operated and you have to try and figure out where to move your hand for them to turn on and then them only staying on for literally 1 second, while drizzling out only drips of water (Okay, so maybe I have the Prescott Walmart bathroom specifically in mind...).
15. My horribly awful vacuum.
16. Vacuuming my house with my horribly awful vacuum while pregnant.
17. People asking if you need their help when it's clear you don't, but when you really do, them sitting around as if they don't know what you're doing.
18. MTV and every single show and commercial on the channel.
19. When we are in actual town at an actual public crowded place and the backup alarm on Dave's truck isn't disconnected and I'm backing out of a parking space while every eye is on me because of how loud it is.
20. Everything about this stage of my pregnancy (besides the fact that I can feel Joshua coming to life in me)...being on my feet or cleaning for only an hour and having it make me have to lay down and crash the rest of the day, all the aches and pains, all the discomfort and awkwardness...oh there's so much more that's too personal to get into, but I'm sure you get the point!
Ah! I got it out. Okay...next post wont be so negative! :)