Thursday, April 2, 2009

Everything else!

Okay...the last post of the many many pictures from over the last month! Here's some pics from when the Lindsays were here...

Sam and Aaron watching some shows together... Aaron looks like he's going to be a gymnast... :)



Sam giving Aaron kisses...



Chillaxin'...



Dave took Brax and Cin on a tour of the mine...yeah...they're pretty dorky.



And other random and cute pictures of Joshua...



Isn't he so cute?? He already started rolling over at like 4 weeks and does it almost every time I put him on his tummy.




My little Edward Cullen...

I don't know why this one is sideways...I can't figure out why its not showing right...but its cute so I had to put it on.

More tummy time...






This one's doing the whole sideways thing too...


I look tired....hum....


Random/cute pictures of Sam...

Finally, mommy and Sammy time...

In his big boy bed, or "boy bed," as he calls it.

All three of my guys asleep!

Helping daddy make pancakes when the Bartons were here.


Another sideways one...Sam and his cousin, Bridger,

Haha...we had to get a picture of this. Sam was playing in the laundry basket and got his foot stuck!

In his favorite Spongebob shirt...

Cottage cheese in the hair...

Macaroni and cheese...dipped in sour cream. He loves everything in sour cream. Aunt Jessica fixed his hair...

Saying "cheese" in his Thomas the Train P.J.s


And lastly, my two handsome boys in their cute church outfits...



Sam's new outfit is a little big, but he'll grow into it...

Sam wore this same outfit when he was 3-4 months old...

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I loved seeing all the fun photos! I hope it is okay if I add you to my blogroll, you should add me too!
accordingtosedgwick.blogspot.com

Britt!

Nicole said...

Cute stuff!!! Your boys are adorable.

T. Sipes said...

love the pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting.

yettie/jessie said...

wow you take a lot of pictures and they are so cute i really love that when sam got stuck in the basket instead of helping him you thought it would be better to torture him more and take a picture of him ha ha ha i also think that little boys all dresses up in church close is the cutest thing ever so i way love that to hope all is well