I plot out my novels in list form, I plot out my blog post topics in list form, I plot out my daily to-dos in list form, and I shop in list form.
I know, who doesn't? But I'm anal about it. I have to rewrite the list before I go to shopping and arrange the items on my list in order of where they are in the store. And then if I remember something else I have to get while I'm at the store, and I have a pen with me (sometimes I forget one, probably because it wasn't on the list), I will add it to the list.
Okay, enough with my list fetish. Here's my first Monday Listicles post (stop by Stasha's blog). And the fact that it's based around food is even better. Here are ten foods I'd rather die than live without (okay, maybe not die, but it sounded good):
- Cake. Anyone who knows me well knows that cake is my all-time favorite food. I could eat a whole cake alone. Seriously. I can't even watch Cake Boss or any other cake show because it makes me crave it all day (though I watch them anyway). One time I even ran to the store after an episode of Cake Boss and bought a cake
all for meto share with my family.
- Chocolate. Because I'm a stereotypical woman. And I need chocolate.
- Caramel. Because it makes everything better. Chocolate, ice-cream, apples, salty snacks, vegetables. Just kidding on the vegetables.
- Bread/rolls. I'm addicted to bread almost worse than I am to chocolate and cake. Almost. I could eat a whole pan of rolls in one night if I let myself. I'd be suffering all night because of it, but I'd do it. I've done it before.
- Cheese. Oh, cheese. I love cheese. Cheese is another thing that makes everything better.
- Fruit. I know, something healthy. It's a surprise. But I do love fruit. It's refreshing, sweet...mmm. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. In fact, when I'm pregnant, it's all I usually want.
- Meat. All kinds (except liver and other gross body parts that should never be eaten). Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fish. Love it all. I could never be a vegetarian for that reason. Never. Move aside salad. Give me a juicy burger or a big fat steak and I'm good.
- Other carbs. Pasta and potatoes go great with everything.
- Oreos. Because...well...they're oreos.
- Mexican Food. I love me some good Mexican food. In fact, it's one of the perks of living in Arizona (and to me there aren't many). There are some great Mexican restaurants here. An enchilada smothered in cheese...mmm.
Notice how most of these are junk? Yeah. I guess you could say I'm like a kid in the way I always want sweets. I crave them. And it's not like these are the only foods I eat,
Though so far, to no avail.