Monday, May 19, 2008

P.S. I Love You


I just wanted to make a movie recommendation. Last night Dave and I watched one of the best movies I have seen in a long time - horribly sad, but great. The best kind of movies, in my opinion, are ones that make you feel true raw emotion, and this one really hit it. It was so sad (I bawled like a baby), so cute, and funny. I usually don't like Hilary Swank either, but she was excellent in this movie (and I don't even have to mention that Gerard Butlar was wonderful :). The whole cast was good. Anyway, if you want to watch a really deep, sad, but feel good, movie, I recommend this one!

1 comment:

k.young said...

I saw this movie last week. I still don't know if I like it...but you are right, it does make you feel. I cried too. I was good, I just can't decide if it made my "like" category. I think I might have to watch it again.