Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Things

I just wanted to say how excited I am that we are coming to Colorado in FIVE DAYS!!!!! I am so excited to spend Thanksgiving with our families. My sisters and bro-in-law are doing the dinner at my house, letting my mom sit out, and I am going to try to help them too! It should be interesting... :) I am hoping it snows while we're there so Sam can experience playing in the snow for the first time! I was browsing Joanne's Fabrics yesterday (love that store!) and they have the cutest Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff on sale!!! 70% off Thanksgiving stuff (decorations, etc.) and 50% off Christmas stuff! So of course I bought some stuff for DIRT cheep! Here's one of the little things I got...

I know it will only be up for about another week, but I don't care. I needed some sort of Thanksgiving decor in my house...and at least I will have it for the coming years!

So, one of the main things we wanted to get Sam for Christmas is a tricycle because he is starting to ride some of his toys that weren't meant for sitting on. So we found a really cheap one yesterday and bought it, since we aren't going to be able to get one during the black friday shopping in Colorado (can't bring it back on the plane)!! We are so excited for black friday! I love the rush and sales! Anyway....here's his trike. Sorry....I'm a little excited about it. :)

2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

I'm so jealous. I wish we were going to Colorado. Which we could have if the little bean would have waited to be born. Or I guess at least my whole family and Steve's family would be coming here because that is when we were going to bless her. Anyways I hope you guys have a ton of fun. Remember when followed each other home from Colorado?

Maegan said...

Jennie, Call us if you have a chance when you are in Colorado. We would love to see you. Maybe we could see twilight again together. 303.862.9962