Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Colter Cool! Drums Cool!"

So our friends, the Bolingers, got Rock Band 2 for their Wii and we went over and played it last night (Ben came over and played a little too) and I had to post some really cute pictures from it. :) Sam and Colter climbed up on the chair and they each had a drum stick and played the drums. It was so cute and they loved it! All the way home last night, and a few times today, Sam will randomly say, "Colter Cool. Drums cool." He loves going to Colter's house to play!




Destiny, Ben, Dave, and Nick

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nick and dave should be in a band! they look pretty cool up there.

k.young said...

Looks like fun!

Johnson Family said...

wow, you guys are going to have your own garage band soon!!!!

yettie/jessie said...

so that is so cute i bet that was so much fun it makes me miss getting together with you and dave even if i through cards at dave jk. So I am glad you liked the quote i found it on one of my friends blogs and it really hit me i think it was put there just for me i way loved it.