Thursday, January 22, 2009

Skinhead

I just wanted to post a few pictures from the fun weekend we had in the Valley (it was so hot down there too!). Everyone went paintballing on Saturday, as I mentioned before, and somehow these wigs (I think they're Cas and Helen's) were pulled out and the guys started trying them on with their paintballing gear on. This is Ben sporting the Pippy Long Stocking look...

James (call me obsessed or whatever, but this wig reminds me of how I used to picture Victoria's hair the first time I read New Moon...)

Dave wanted to try one of them on Sam even. He wasn't very happy about this look.

And then playing Rock Band that night, the girls also decided it would be more fun if whoever was playing dressed up in some dress-up attire...


And lastly...they also thought it'd be fun to play dress up with Sam. Surprisingly, he actually quite enjoyed himself. He loved the necklaces and bracelets.... hum....


I only had my phone as a camera so I don't have anymore, though Tiff took some good ones with her camera, so if I ever get a hold of them I will post them. Last of all, I had to post pictures of Dave's latest fashion. The Bagdad dodgeball tournament was on Monday (I didn't go or play like most of the other supportive wives) and since they lost, for some reason Dave, Ben, and James decided it'd be cool to shave their heads. Now, Dave has never ever shaved his head completely, so it was definitely a shock to me. It's interesting and luckily his hair grows fast because I can't wait for it to come back! It actually already is. Anyway...here's the look...

No comments: